Friday, August 12, 2016

Trump Is Promoting Me!



Donald Trump has been doing such a good job of PR lately, I thought I'd ask him to write the promo for my gig this Saturday at the Rusty Grape. Donald and I are long-time friends, and he was glad to help. Here's what he wrote for me:


"Lots of people are saying that John Baker in Battle Ground is the person behind the terrible bumpy surface on Parkway Avenue in Battle Ground. It’s just horrible what he’s done there. Really horrible. He’s a horrible person. I call him Jerk-Face Johnny. And I’m not being sarcastic or negative. Maybe a little. But he’s completely responsible for a lot of the awful problems we’ve been having, both here and everywhere. That I can tell you."

"I also heard that Jerk-Face will be playing at the Rusty Grape this Saturday night, from 7—9 PM. By the time he starts playing it will be too late to stop him. Maybe some of you people can. I don’t know. I won't be there because I'll be busy building great structures. I've had tremendous success. Unlike some people I know."

No comments:

Post a Comment